My posts generally have the following format:
- Concise. Posts you can read within 5 minutes.
- Usually contain a photo.
- Fall into the following categories: Career updates, TIL (Today I learned), famous quotations, book summaries, life a business student.
I make an effort to write things people would want to read. I.e. I don’t give mundane life updates about what I ate today.
If I have an opinion on something, I usually like to take a strong one. Strong opinions are almost always more interesting than neutral ones.
I started this blog for a few reasons:
- To share my career journey to other business students out there. I want to help others find their career passions and contributions in life.
- To keep my social circles updated on what I”m doing. A lot of people have helped me to get where I am, and I want to show them that their support is fruitful.
- To show my work. Derek Sivers is quoted as saying “If your work isn’t online, it basically doesn’t exist. Become a documentarian of your own life.”
Focus | Concentration | Attention | Mental Effort